Campus Cutie: Tim Howard

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

Hometown: Clinton, New Jersey
Major: Economics
Class Year: 2016

The Basics:

• Favorite Book: Magic Tree House Series
  • Favorite Movie: Argo
  • Favorite Store: 7th Street Café
  • Most Played Song on your iPod: A Drop in the Ocean- Ron Paul
  • Favorite Class at Bucknell: Econ 103 with Professor Ian
  • Campus Activities: FIJI, Ski Team, Orientation Assistant, Club Baseball, Boxing Club, 
  • Campus Posse: FIJI Brothers, the boys of mod 33 and 16, Club Jim
  • General Interests: Beach activities, guarding, skiing, clamming
  • Little Known Fact: Won the biggest horse show in New Jersey back in the day on my pony Confetti

Girls, Girls, Girls:

• Relationship: Single
  • What do you look for in a girl: A big heart, loyal, a cutie, active, green, humorous, mysterious, and outgoing
  • Female turnoff: Girls that think there entitled to everything, and bad hygiene
  • Celebrity Crush: Taylor Swift

Best of the Rest:

• Proudest Accomplishment: Getting into Bucknell
  • Where do you see yourself in 10 years: Ending the work grind early and traveling in pursuit of an exotic wife, or if I’m already wifed up, being a great father and little league coach
  • 3 words to describe yourself: jolly, unpredictable, loyal
-Native of Los Angeles, CA -Current Junior at Bucknell University studying Theatre, Creative Writing, and Music -Addicted to Dunkin Donuts iced coffee, orbit chewing gum, and dark chocolate email: mwd009@bucknell.edu
Elizabeth is a senior at Bucknell University, majoring in English and Spanish. She was born and raised in Northern New Jersey, always with hopes of one day pursuing a career as a journalist. She worked for her high school paper and continues to work on Bucknell’s The Bucknellian as a senior writer. She has fervor for frosting, creamy delights, and all things baking, an affinity for classic rock music, is a collector of bumper stickers and postcards, and is addicted to Zoey Deschanel in New Girl. Elizabeth loves anything coffee flavored, the Spanish language, and the perfect snowfall. Her weakness? Brunch. See more of her work at www.elizabethbacharach.wordpress.com