Campus Cutie: JT Engels

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

Hometown: Marlboro, New Jersey

Major: Accounting and Financial Management

Class Year: 2015

The Basics:

• Favorite book: The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald, it’s an American classic
  • Favorite Movie: I can watch Despicable Me or Zoolander any day of the week.
  • Favorite Store: H&M for clothes. I also can’t go a day without coffee, so I have to go with Dunkin’
  • Most Played Song on your iPod: The Other Side by Jason Derulo
  • Favorite Class at Bucknell: MGMT 101 with Professor Hiller
  • Campus Activities: MGMT 101 TA, Orientation Assistant, Chi Phi House Manager
  • Campus Posse: Chi Phi Brothers, my O-Fam, my Carey House Fam, and Brett Walter
  • General Interests: Music, singing, guitar, piano, going to the gym, playing softball and golf, hanging out with friends
  • Little Known Fact: I have a third degree black belt in Taekwondo

Girls, Girls, Girls:

• Relationship: Nope
  • What do you look for in a girl: I love a girl who’s outgoing, energetic, and not afraid to be herself. A girl that’s caring, loving, and loyal. I also really love a nice smile and nice eyes.
  • Female turnoff: Self-centered, disloyal, dishonest
  • Celebrity Crush: Jennifer Aniston

Best of the Rest:

• Proudest Accomplishment: Winning the Shuttle Hurdle Relay event in both the indoor and outdoor national track and field championships during my senior year of high school.
  • Where do you see yourself in 10 years: I see myself happily married with kids and a dog. Living in a nice home and having a successful career. I’ll still be loving life and singing in the shower.
  • 3 words to describe yourself: Loving, Laid-Back, Dreamer
Elizabeth is a senior at Bucknell University, majoring in English and Spanish. She was born and raised in Northern New Jersey, always with hopes of one day pursuing a career as a journalist. She worked for her high school paper and continues to work on Bucknell’s The Bucknellian as a senior writer. She has fervor for frosting, creamy delights, and all things baking, an affinity for classic rock music, is a collector of bumper stickers and postcards, and is addicted to Zoey Deschanel in New Girl. Elizabeth loves anything coffee flavored, the Spanish language, and the perfect snowfall. Her weakness? Brunch. See more of her work at www.elizabethbacharach.wordpress.com