Campus Cutie: Cameron Ayers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

photo taken by Edward Louie

Hometown: Blue Bell, PA
Major: Economics
Class Year: 2014

The Basics:
Favorite Book: Holes by Louis Sachar
Favorite Movie: Superbad
Favorite Store: Foot Locker
Most Played Song on your iPod: “Headlines” by Drake
Favorite Class at Bucknell: Anthropology with Professor Ned Searles
Campus Activities: Hanging out, eating, watching TV, gaining knowledge, etc.
Campus Posse: Basketball Team
General Interests: Sports, music, and movies
Little Known Fact: I have a tooth that’s half fake.

Girls, Girls, Girls:
Relationship Status: Single
What You Look For in a Girl: I look for a cute smile and an outgoing personality.
Female Turnoff: If she’s too dramatic.
Celebrity Crush: Mila Kunis

Best of the Rest:
Proudest Accomplishment: Earning a scholarship
Where You See Yourself in 10 Years: Doing something with sports, hopefully coaching.
3 Words to Describe Yourself: Goofy, outgoing, and unselfish

Elizabeth is a senior at Bucknell University, majoring in English and Spanish. She was born and raised in Northern New Jersey, always with hopes of one day pursuing a career as a journalist. She worked for her high school paper and continues to work on Bucknell’s The Bucknellian as a senior writer. She has fervor for frosting, creamy delights, and all things baking, an affinity for classic rock music, is a collector of bumper stickers and postcards, and is addicted to Zoey Deschanel in New Girl. Elizabeth loves anything coffee flavored, the Spanish language, and the perfect snowfall. Her weakness? Brunch. See more of her work at www.elizabethbacharach.wordpress.com 
Sarah Dubow graduated from school in 2013 and is a Digital Strategist at Marina Maher Communications in New York City. After serving as Campus Correspondent at Bucknell University, she is so excited to continue being a part of the Her Campus team! Besides traversing the city and trying to figure out what being a "real person" really means, Sarah loves long walks on the beach, sipping pina coladas, and getting caught in the rain (kidding!). Real favorites include traveling, writing, kickboxing, and making up ridiculous lyrics to the latest songs. She absolutely loves anything that involves cupcakes, butterflies, glitter, and anything Parisian and specializes in baking with far too much chocolate and obsessively watching shows bound to be cancelled after the first season. Though the long term path for this post-grad collegiette remains unclear, she's looking forward to all the new 20-something adventures that await her!