Sorry girls, he’s taken; but boy is he fun to look at!
Hometown: Alexandria, Virginia
Major: Environmental Studies & Economics
Class Year: 2013
- Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Death by Chocolate. It’s chocolate ice cream with chocolate fudge, brownie bits, and chocolate chips.
- Favorite Movie: Man on Fire
- Favorite Book: Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom or Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
- Favorite Store: Urban Outfitters
- Most Played Song on iPod: New Day by Kanye West & Jay-Z
- Favorite Class at Bucknell: Geology 106 with Prof. Herman
- Campus Activities: Peer Educator for SpeakUp Bucknell; Student Coordinator for Community Harvest; Choreographer for Latino Dance Corner; Orientation Assistant 3 years in a row!
- Campus Posse: Whitney Jerome, Elyas Harris, Mike Green, Mayron Yohannes, Kiara Huertas, and Matt McAnear
- General Interests: Dance, Music, Food, and GIRLS
- Little Known Fact: He loves cuddling!
Girls, Girls, Girls
- Relationship?: Yes, and loving it.
- What he looks for in a girl: A girl who is outside of the norm, has a good sense of humor, is upfront about what she thinks and says and is confident, borderline cocky. I like a challenge.
- Female Turn-off: Girls who are obsessed with conforming.
- Celebrity Crush: There are so many! Probably Zoe Saldana.
Best of the Rest
- Proudest Accomplishment: Receiving the Posse Scholarship
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?: I have no idea! I don’t think that far into the future.
- 3 Words to Describe Yourself: loyal, confident, wild