etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Campus Cutie: Alex Jordan

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

Meet our newest Campus Cutie, Alex Jordan!Name: Alex Jordan

Class Year: 2019

Hometown: Doylestown, PA

Major: Political Science & Sociology Double Major  

Favorite movie: Anything by Quentin Tarantino

Favorite TV show: Game of Thrones

Favorite song: Stairway to Heaven by The Ojays

Favorite book: The Four Agreements

Favorite store: H&M

Favorite food place in Lewisburg: Find me at All-Star Bagels HOUSING a Grand Slam

Favorite spot on campus: The third floor patio in Academic West

Campus activities: Football, DJ, Executive Intern, and being that nut job with the microphone at basketball games

Friends on campus: Shout out my homies Gabe, Tyler, and Jacob holding it down in Davis Hall! Also shouts out to my mans Julian tú sabes cómo soy

Life motto: Everyone you meet in your life is in your life for a specific purpose and to teach you a specific lesson…take no one for granted.

Fun fact: There’s an arrow on your gas meter in your car that tells you which side your tank is on so you don’t pull up on the wrong side ;) you’re welcome

Favorite Netflix show: Queer Eye 

Guilty pleasure: Scrolling through memes in my bed until I’ve realized that I will now only get 4 hours of sleep 

Relationship status: Taking Applications 

What do you look for in a girl: I like a strong woman. Someone who knows exactly who she is and is unafraid to be her.  

Female turnoff: Arrogance

Celebrity crush: Ashley Graham

Proudest accomplishment: Teaching myself how to DJ and making a business out of it

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?: Smoking BBQ for my family while the kids play with the dogs 

3 words to describe yourself: Ambitious, Compassionate, and Goofy