Bucknell Celebrity Look-alikes Part 2

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

But wait… there are more! Obviously Bucknell hosts many more than just ten could-be-celebs. In this edition we have a number of familiar faces. Presenting round two of Bucknell Celebrity Look-Alikes…

Kirsten Fitch and Taylor Swift

Caroline Violette and Nina Dobrev

Chris Sisto and JFK

Shannon Hickey & Jennifer Lawrence

Alex Lord & Mario Lopez

Jonathan Drouin and Elijah Wood

Tyler Wind and Lea Michelle

Montana Paley & Blake Lively

John Faugno & Steven from Even Stevens

Jacob Rusnock & Jon Cryer

Feeling star-struck yet? Well, there are plenty more where those came from. Keep an eye out in upcoming weeks to see the next assortment of Bucknell’s very own celebrity look-alikes. Spoiler alert: there are some Disney stars, Harry Potter cast members, and Hollywood heart-throbs in our midst… but who could they be?

If you have a friend or classmate that has a famous face and might like to be featured in a future edition, let us know! We’ll email them for the okay first… so you can’t tell us your awful hallmate looks like Honey Boo-Boo’s mom, unless of course they actually do.Perry Hamilton, Writer/Mastermind of Article, pch010@bucknell.eduLiz Bacharach, Campus Correspondent, ekb006@bucknell.edu

Elizabeth is a senior at Bucknell University, majoring in English and Spanish. She was born and raised in Northern New Jersey, always with hopes of one day pursuing a career as a journalist. She worked for her high school paper and continues to work on Bucknell’s The Bucknellian as a senior writer. She has fervor for frosting, creamy delights, and all things baking, an affinity for classic rock music, is a collector of bumper stickers and postcards, and is addicted to Zoey Deschanel in New Girl. Elizabeth loves anything coffee flavored, the Spanish language, and the perfect snowfall. Her weakness? Brunch. See more of her work at www.elizabethbacharach.wordpress.com