This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

The nipple is the clitoris of the boob. Show it some love.

So if we’re going to continue with this analogy…  Some women like it rough and dirty, while others like it slow and sensual. 

Aaaaand I know what I like, but maybe a simple rub to me could mean a bite to you. We all have our preferences. However, I decided to reach out to people to hear some real life Bucknell experiences and figure out once and for all — is it pleasurable or not?! You could be up close and personal on a twin size bed in Vedder, rolling around in a king size bed in a downtown house, or getting down and dirty in a fraternity brother’s room. The possibilities are endless, and so are all of your opinions. So here you have it, Bucknell:

“I’m not into rough shit with my nipples. But some gentle nipple-play is always a turn-on.”

“It’s kinky and it turns me on. You’re in the moment, so you’re just like this is good. I like this.”

“Once my nipple was bit so hard there was a cut the next day.”

“I actually like when guys suck my nipples, take that as you will.”

“I’m not down for biting but if it’s gentle I’m into it, most guys don’t seem to get that.”

“If it’s a random hookup, please stop doing that. But if it’s your boyfriend or someone that you’ve been consistently hooking up with, it’s not weird at all.”

“One time a guy said my tit looked like Mt. Everest before he sucked it.”

“I think he thought my boobs were stress balls.”

“One time I was having a really intimate moment and took off my shirt. I was wearing sticky nipples and the guy screamed WHAT ARE THOSE?!”

“I once had an experience when he bit really hard and it scabbed. Generally, I like some rough nipple play, but that took it too far.”

“I had my nips sucked and was left with dozens of bruises. To this day, whenever my friends and I see the boy around campus, we call him Nip.”

“I like it. Not necessarily sucking. Licking is nice. I don’t wanna feel like they’re a baby and tryna get milk out. That’s a hard no. But I do like them to be stimulated if ya know what I mean.”

“You know what boys? There really is a difference between sexually pleasing a woman and trying to milk her. Like sometimes when a guy is doing that I’m like yes this is incredible. And then there’s a point when I’m like STOP TRYING TO RIP THEM OFF. THEY’RE MINE.”

“It’s weird when nips get flaccid when they are warm. They look nasty.”

“PSA to all guys ever: As sensitive as nipples are… THAT DOES NOT MEAN BITE THEM. IT FUCKING HURTS.”

“Personally, I have pepperoni nipples so it’s hard to find a man who can fit the whole thing in his mouth. HOWEVER, when I do, the feeling is sensational. A man with an agile tongue is a man I’d like to take home to my parents. My nipples are so sensitive, so when they make contact with a moist mouth, I just lose control. #FreeTheNipple #SuckTheNipple”

“One time my boyfriend thought it would be funny to act like an industrial power suction cup…on my nipple. Now every time he fondles my boobs with his mouth, all I picture is him wide-mouth sucking on my tit.”

“I’d prefer their mouth somewhere else…”

“I’m personally not a fan. Because I don’t get that much enjoyment. And then if they look up at me, they see a triple chin. Just unfortunate.”

“Am I the only one who thinks it’s creepy and indicative of mommy issues or some shit?”

“I personally find it more pleasurable when guys play with my nipples rather than suck them. Do I need to expand or no…”

“Everything is fair game. But NO teeth, don’t bite them.”

“Honestly I could orgasm just from a guy sucking my nipples.”

“One time a guy sucked my nipple and whispered “I know you like that.” Honestly, I don’t get the nipple craze. It doesn’t do much for me, so I responded “ya not really.”

“Some guys do it, some guys don’t. And I’m genuinely curious if they do it for themselves or for us. I don’t need it, so if you’re not good at it, don’t bother doing it.”

“I like it except for some reason when my boyfriend does it, he makes it awkward as fuck because he looks at me like a child.”

“I’m pretty sure I like it, but it’s been too long.”

“When I’m drunk and in the moment, I don’t mind it. But when I soberly reflect on it, it freaks me out. Like why do they want me to be their mom. What is this Oedipus Complex?!”

“I hooked up with a guy that was a nipple aggressor. He basically starting biting my nip, and it hurt so badly that my immediate reaction was to hit him in the face.”

“There’s nothing wrong with taking a pit stop at nip city on your way downtown, but let’s make this a quick exchange. The girls like a little tickle, not a full blown suckle.”

….And there you have it. Ray for the orange and the boobs. 

What's up Collegiettes! I am so excited to be one half of the Campus Correspondent team for Bucknell's chapter of Her Campus along with the lovely Julia Shapiro.  I am currently a senior at Bucknell studying Creative Writing and Sociology.