Best Websites to Save Money Online Shopping

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

Online shopping is a dangerous addiction. It’s a deep, black void that you get trapped in, and before you know it, you’ve wasted hours and your card balance is negative. Her Campus has you covered with some life hacks to get around this dreaded experience!

One handy little tip is to install Honey, a browser extension that automatically applies the best coupon at checkout on any website. You don’t have to stress about searching on various coupon websites, Honey does it all for you.

Now that you’re set on coupons, you need to choose the right sites. If you thought Forever 21 was affordable, you’re in for a treat. Boohoo, SheIn, Romwe, and MissGuided are all very affordable, trendy online shopping sites. They suffer in the quality department compared to most known clothing brands, but they’re great if you’re on a budget or don’t want to break the bank trying out a trend. Sizes are also iffy; most items run small so you’re safe sizing up. Many of these kinds of websites also take at least a few weeks to ship. The cool thing though is that you can probably get a whole new wardrobe for under $100!

Here are some more websites you should definitely try:

• Nordstrom Rack offers all the Nordstrom brands at reduced prices!

• Lulu’s is perfect for affordable dresses of all kinds.

• Old Navy is so much more than American flag T-shirts. It’s actually great for super affordable, cute athletic wear, basics, accessories, and so much more.

• TOBI always has incredible sales for their stylish clothes for every occasion.

• Dote is a really neat app that combines all your favorite stores into one app so you only have to checkout once! It highlights sales, you can favorite items, create lists, and so much more. Also there’s free shipping on your first order!

There are also plenty of sites that give you cash back for shopping online at almost any store. Ebates is definitely the best for this. It’s legit, trustworthy, and you can actually save a few bucks.

Lastly, take advantage of student discounts! Here is a list of 100 stores that have special deals just for us! Happy shopping!