This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

1. The idea of going to a register or mixer disgusts you. 12 A.M. means bar time.

2. The “G” word gives you hives. And panic attacks. And upset stomach. And sweaty hands. And chicken pox.

3. The question you dread the most is “What are you doing next year?” Just don’t ask it. 

4. You couldn’t care less about class, homework, or anything remotely academic. What’s the point anyway?

5. You congratulate your friends outwardly for their new jobs, but inwardly you’re bitter and hating them just a little bit…okay, actually, a lot. 

6. Every time you do anything remotely Bucknell you find yourself saying “this is the last time I’ll…” 

7. Sometimes you feel like maybe you should diet or workout for senior week, then you think, “hmm, better not”.

8. You literally know no one on campus anymore. Who is that girl wearing my same sorority shirt?

9. You find yourself saying “I did” more often than “I do.”

10. When a professor assigns you a 5-10 page paper you do 5 pages exactly. Bare minimum, always. 

11. Fulfilling your bucket list items becomes more important than anything else.

12. “Washed Up” no longer refers to your jeans but rather our entire demeanor.

13. You have become a wingman for your guy friends to hook up with younger girls, cougar doesn’t exist till your 40’s unfortunately.

14. Your beyond sick of the caf, the bison, and all food options have been exhausted. But the Freez still has not lost it’s appeal…brownie milkshake anyone?

15. We can’t think of a 15th reason and we honestly don’t care because screw it, we’re seniors. 

From all of us washed up seniors at HC Bucknell, we are wishing you a wonderful rest of the semester filled with fun, craziness, and hopefully little anxiety and just a few tears. 

Sarah Dubow graduated from school in 2013 and is a Digital Strategist at Marina Maher Communications in New York City. After serving as Campus Correspondent at Bucknell University, she is so excited to continue being a part of the Her Campus team! Besides traversing the city and trying to figure out what being a "real person" really means, Sarah loves long walks on the beach, sipping pina coladas, and getting caught in the rain (kidding!). Real favorites include traveling, writing, kickboxing, and making up ridiculous lyrics to the latest songs. She absolutely loves anything that involves cupcakes, butterflies, glitter, and anything Parisian and specializes in baking with far too much chocolate and obsessively watching shows bound to be cancelled after the first season. Though the long term path for this post-grad collegiette remains unclear, she's looking forward to all the new 20-something adventures that await her!   
Allison is a senior Math and Italian double major at Bucknell University! She can be easily spotted around campus (usually in the library) because of her fiery red hair, love of the color pink, and obnoxiously loud voice. At Bucknell, she is the Senior Tour Guide Student Coordinator, Co-founder/Assistant Musical Director of The Offbeats A Cappella Group, and VP of Public Relations/Food of the Math Club! She is so excited to be a member of the HC Bucknell Team for her senior year and can't wait to found out what the future has in store for her after graduation!