Three Bits of Positive News

If you’re anything like my family, the news has been on nearly 24/7 as we continue to stay up to date on new developments on the COVID-19 pandemic. While it’s essential to stay educated and up-to-date on the state of events, it can also become overwhelming to never get a break from the news. So I’ve made a list of some uplifting stories that will hopefully ease some of the stress caused by this virus.

1. 2. More Companies Are Working Together

Several companies have begun to aid the efforts to fight the coronavirus in unexpected ways. Apple, Dyson, Louis Vuitton, and many others have teamed up to help produce ventilators, masks, and other equipment needed to help combat this virus, showing that all organizations can provide support.

2. 3. Service Groups Are Forming To Help The Elderly and Immunocompromised

Many immunocompromised people are afraid to leave the house to even shop for groceries, due to the deadliness of the virus. However, this has led to the creation of many groups aimed at helping the elderly or immunocompromised shop for food, proving that some tragedies can bring out the best in people.

Despite this time being filled with uncertainty and fear, there is still room for the kindness and compassion of human beings. I hope these stories remind us to look for the positives, even in times of difficulty.

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!