Sarah Zeisler (COM ’17)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

If you are looking for a ball of energy, spunk and access to a lifetime supply of Vita Coco, than look no further than this week’s campus cutie, Sarah Zeisler. A junior in the College of Communications majoring in sound design for film and television, Sarah is all about the music.

“I am obsessed with music. My dream job is actually to do the score and soundtracks for movies. I love music because it is something that all people can relate to and it can connect all different kinds of people.” Sarah gushes.  She also particularly enjoys music that makes you feel something. The soundtrack to her life would be composed of her variety of favorite bands like The Neighbourhood, Alt-J, and Milky Chance.

“In 5 years I hope to be somewhere in the world making films because it’s what I love. I don’t care much about being rich or successful as long as I’m happy and able to do what I enjoy most.”

Aside from her love of music, this adventurous nugget enjoys exploring new places. Her favorite place in the world is San Juan, Puerto Rico, not only because it is beautiful but because she has family there which keeps it close to her heart. Growing up near the lakes and nature-filled Fairfield, CT, Sarah has always loved the thrill of the outdoors. In her free time she loves anything that will get her out of her room, like discovering new places around Boston to go shopping, hanging out with friends, or eating.  

Sarah is also a major foodie. Answering the question, “What is your favorite food?”, is very difficult for Sarah but she says, “I could eat sushi every day for the rest of my life and never get sick of it!” You can follow her food blog, sweetnsaltyboston.blogspot.com for all her foodie insights.  

This cutie’s adventurous foodie life has led her to success in her job with Vita Coco, a major coconut water company!  

“You probably know me as ‘the Vita Coco girl’ that’s always giving out free coconut water samples on Comm Ave., and you’d be right!” Sarah says (Free Vita Coco for the HCBU team? Yes please!).

Sarah embodies a healthy and active lifestyle in all that she does, but specifically within in her own BU community. Her love for exploration is fitting for BU’s campus and is her favorite part of her college experience. “It has become my home over the past two and a half years and has opened up so many doors for me. I feel like I have learned so much about myself here and I’m so thankful for all the opportunities it has given me!” Sarah exclaims. 

If it wasn’t already clear “Lil Zeis” (as her friends and her Instagram account call her) is a free spirit who appreciates the little joys of life. She takes the time to live life to fullest, laughing along the way. So naturally, the most important quality Sarah looks for in a guy is a sense of humor. 

She needs, “someone to make me laugh, which, if you knew me, isn’t really that hard! I like to joke around a lot so it’s important to be able to have a good time and be light-hearted!” We understand Sarah, we really do!  

Samantha is a junior Broadcast Journalism major in the College of Communication at Boston University. She is the celebrity news anchor on Good Morning BU on BUTV 10. The campus Manager for University Tees and the current Vice President of Recruitment for sorority. She firmly believes that not all who wonder are lost, the ability of food to fuel the soul.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.