burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

Primark and Her Campus Hold IRL Trend Activation on BU’s Campus

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

When it comes to today’s social media trends, pop-ups and marketing activations are currently all the rage. They are a fun way to get to know a brand in a way that is engaging and experiential.

Primark and Her Campus recently partnered to bring the same fun “influencer” like activations that you see on social media onto college campuses. The two brands put together a traveling showroom truck for “Trend Report IRL” as a way for students to think about fashion for the fall season. Our Her Campus team particularly enjoyed the activation because students were able to get the “influencer” experience without having to venture far away from campus or pay the price.

What’s special about these types of activations is that it allows consumers to disconnect from digital commerce and learn about brands in a way that feels personal, and specialized to us. But, the best part about the activation–how cute it is! 

The truck is the cutest traveling showroom, where students can look at trends for the season that are affordable and attainable on the college budget.

Some of our favorite trends for the fall season are luxe faux furs, chunky knits, and pops of red.

If you are looking to change up the way that you learn about new brands, try new brands, and even how you shop, we highly encourage you to be on the lookout for experiential pop-ups and check out your local Primark. At Primark, you can find the highest quality, luxe pieces that meet your trendy needs all season long.

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.
Margo Ghertner is the Editor-in-Chief for Her Campus Boston University. When the Nashville-native isn't writing and helping the other HCBU teams execute their projects, you can find her listening to business podcasts, baking, reading, and spending time with her friends.