This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

One of my favorite parts of my routine is getting ready in the morning, and while doing a full glam look every now and then is very fun, I love accentuating my natural features on a day-to-day basis!

If you’re looking to add something new to your daily routine, here are some of my absolute favorite makeup products:

Clinique’s Even Better All-Over Concealer + Eraser

As someone who has pretty sensitive skin, I find myself extra critical of my concealer and foundation products to avoid breaking out.

Clinique’s Even Better All-Over Concealer + Eraser has worked wonders for me, as it doesn’t irritate my skin at all. It actually contains Vitamin C, which helps brighten dark spots and acne scars!

From smooth application to full coverage of blemishes, this product is the perfect addition to your makeup collection. And I can’t forget to mention the attached beauty blender so that you can apply on-the-go!

Click here to buy.

KVD’s Beauty Everlasting Refillable Blush

My next favorite product is Kat Von Di’s Beauty Everlasting Refillable Blush. My go-to color is Dusty-Mauve Pink, and I love that it’s refillable, so you don’t need to buy a new container every time!

This powder blush has the perfect pigment while still looking natural. I definitely prefer it to cream blush as it doesn’t irritate my skin and is super easy to take off (but stays on for hours throughout the day!).

I’ve had my blush for maybe two years now and it’s still going strong… and it’s vegan!

Click here to buy.

Makeup Revolution’s highlighter reloaded

As a broke college student, I love great drugstore finds such as Makeup Revolution’s Highlighter Reloaded in the shade “Set the Tone.”

It’s cheap and super glowy, to the point where I only need the lightest brush for my skin to shine. If you’re looking for a quick find with a crazy-good pigment, this product is for you!

Click here to buy.

Absolute New York’s Insanely Black Drawing Felt Liquid Eyeliner

Now hear me out — eyeliner is my absolute FAVORITE makeup product. With that being said, I have tried a great number of brands, from Stila to Clinique, and Absolute New York’s Insanely Black Drawing Felt Liquid Eyeliner is hands down my favorite.

Not only is it the most affordable, but it glides effortlessly, has a great pigment, comes off easily, and stays on all day without smudging. In addition, I love to do sleek, thin wings, and the super-fine tip makes my eyeliner look snatched!

Click here to buy.

Honest Beauty’s 2-in-1 Extreme Length Clean Mascara + Lash Primer

With an all-natural look should come all-natural products. That’s why my go-to mascara is Honest Beauty’s 2-in-1 Extreme Length Clean Mascara + Lash Primer.

With this mascara, the dual-ended wand contains a primer that both curls my lashes naturally and serves as a protectant so that the mascara doesn’t dry them out. The jojoba oil ingredient has actually made my lashes feel longer and more full.

If you are going for something more glam, this mascara is not for you, as it does not make your lashes super full, but I personally love it as an everyday product!

Click here to buy.

Maybelline New York’s Colossal Kajal – SUper Black

I am a huge eye makeup fan, and one of my new favorite products is Maybelline New York’s Colossal Kajal. We call this product “kajal” in India, but it is often just called an “eye pencil” in the United States.

This Maybelline pencil is cheap and has great pigment, so I highly recommend it!

Click here to buy. 

Julep’s It’s Balm

Lastly, I have to list my two favorite lip products. This first one is the Julep’s It’s Balm. I currently love the color “Canyon Rose.”

This lip product is super moisturizing, but the pigment is still incredible! It offers a natural look, as it isn’t as cakey as lipstick.

Click here to buy.

Milk Makeup’s Odyssey Lip Oil Gloss

I’ve recently fallen in love with Milk Makeup’s new Odyssey Lip Oil Gloss, specifically in the shade “Werk Trip,” as a coat over my Julep lip balm.

I was previously a fan of their Kush gloss, and this oil is its new-and-improved version. It’s less sticky and extremely hydrating.

The pigment is light and pretty natural, which I personally prefer to a darker tint since I layer my lip products anyway! The glossy shine usually stays on the lips for about an hour to an hour and a half (with no eating/drinking), which is above average for a classic gloss.

Click here to buy.

I hope you give some of these products a try and end up loving them as much as I do! 

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, watch us on TikTok, and read our latest Tweets!

Noyonika is a freshman at BU majoring in Environmental Analysis and Policy with a potential double minor in Economics and Nutrition Science. She enjoys singing, working out, and exploring the city to try new foods in her free time!