alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Introducing Sundays with Margo: The Podcast

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Hi, everyone!

Long time, no advice column. After spending my summer in NYC working, I also spent my time getting everything together for something I’m very excited about — my new podcast! Each month, I hope to talk to my closest friends and interesting people in my life about varying topics pertaining to advice, life in college, and pop culture — pretty much anything is on the table! I have the first episode/trailer right here for you. So sit back, grab a cup of tea, and take a listen to the first episode of Sundays with Margo: The Podcast; you can find the first episode (and all my future podcast episodes) on SoundCloud here and on iTunes here via the podcast app.

This month’s episode is simply an introduction and a hello, but if you have any topics you would like me and any guests to discuss, feel free to email me at margogh@bu.edu.

Margo Ghertner is the Editor-in-Chief for Her Campus Boston University. When the Nashville-native isn't writing and helping the other HCBU teams execute their projects, you can find her listening to business podcasts, baking, reading, and spending time with her friends.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.