Hey BU – CAVA is Here to Power You Through Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

CAVA, the modern Mediterranean-style restaurant, wants to help BU’s students get through finals week by giving out Exam Survival Kits!

The company will have these kits scattered around campus at various locations from now until the start of finals on December 17. The kits are comprised of a box filled with CAVA Pita Chips, CAVA Dip, a coupon card, and some origami to de-stress.

Photo Credit: Hillary Rogers

The program is being carried out by CAVA Campus Connoisseurs like BU’s own Hillary Rogers. These students are ambassadors who spread the word about CAVA through marketing and planning events on college campuses. Look out for a CAVA Campus Connoisseur who will be handing the kits out. You might run into them in the library or at class!

Started in 2011 by childhood friends Ted Xenohristos, Ike Grigoropoulos, and Executive Chef Dimitri Moshovitis, CAVA brings Mediterranean food to larger groups of people through a fresh take on authentic cuisine.

They have over 70 locations where they allow customers to create unique food combinations. Menu items include build your own salad or grain bowl where you are able to add various dips, spreads, proteins, toppings, and dressings for the perfect meal. They even have a number of delicious housemade juices and teas to pair with your food!

Photo Credit: Hillary Rogers

Boston University’s local CAVA is located at 1346 Boylston St in Fenway, a short walk from East Campus! It’s the perfect place to grab a bite to eat with friends and get a much-needed break from the dining hall.

Through all the stress and worry that comes along with final exams, CAVA is making sure BU students have something to keep them going. These Exam Survival Kits will make studying a little easier and whole lot more delicious.

Keep an eye out for CAVA Exam Survival Kits around BU’s campus this finals season!

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Sonja is a senior at Boston University from New Hampshire studying journalism. On campus, Sonja works to promote various brands to the college audience. She has been an ambassador for Razor Scooters, Venmo, Rent the Runway, Comcast Xfinity, and BEARPAW Shoes! When she's not writing or working, she loves exploring restaurants and taking pictures around Boston!
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.