brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

Fashionistas to Follow – My Favorite Instagram Influencers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

If you’re anything like me – a fashion fiend who loves admiring the glamorous outfits and trends of influencers – you have an Instagram feed and explore page filled with style, be it from food, clothing, or makeup. From the various outfits to travel destinations and even food these ladies post, there is never a lack of content when it comes to influencers these days. Here are my five favorites influencers: 

1. @lindsilanestyle 

Photo credit: Instagram 

Lindsi always keeps it fresh and fun on her Instagram. Her style is girly chic: she wears lots of color and fun pieces that most of us would never wear. Her blog “So Lindsi” includes tips on fashion, beauty, and lifestyle. Her chic NYC style shines and brightens my feed! Check her out!

2. @ariellecharnas 

this morning before a bird pooped in my hair that i just washed ?

A post shared by Arielle Noa Charnas (@ariellecharnas) on

Photo credit: Instagram 

Arielle was my OG blogger and I’ve followed her for as long as I can remember. Her famous blog “Something Navy” has attracted millions of followers and even led to her own fashion line. Arielle has chic, simple, and fashion-forward looks for the always busy city gal. In addition to her outfits, she shares her family life, including her adorable daughters!

3. @negin_mirsalehi 

Ready for the last show of today! @balmain #balmain

A post shared by Negin Mirsalehi (@negin_mirsalehi) on

Photo credit: Instagram 

Negin’s beautiful hair and bee-based hair product line are among the many things that attract nearly 5.2 million followers to her page. Originally from the Netherlands, Negin takes us on her stylish and extravagant travels around the world, enabling us to live vicariously through her adventures. She regularly shares her trendy looks and adorable pup! 

4. @belenhostalet 

A fluffy pastel tiny human and the bag of her dreams. @louisvuitton #milan #mfw

A post shared by BELEN HOSTALET (@belenhostalet) on

Photo credit: Instagram 

Belen’s Instagram is quite literally picture perfect. The Barcelona native takes us along on her trips to the Maldives and Milan Fashion Week, among many others. She has soft, graceful style with a European touch. Out of all the influencers I follow, she has the most scenic photographs. 

5.  @weworewhat 

Photo credit: Instagram 

With over 2 million followers and a spot on Forbes’ 30 Under 30, Danielle is a star in the influencer world. Her infamous blog “Weworewhat” is dedicated to fashion, particularly NYC style. She shares a great variety of looks, some very unexpected, but they always put a fun twist on the classics. 

These ladies and their incredible pages are great ways to daydream your time away on Instagram. They play dress up every day and it couldn’t be more fun to follow along! 

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Christina Constantine is a Boston University senior studying journalism. She is a New York City native that loves all things fashion, health, and lifestyle related.    
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.