The Best Sweet Snacks To Munch On

While we’ve all been in quarantine for a while, I’m sure, among other things, trying not to snack all the time has been difficult. Here are some healthy snacks to eat when you get the munchies.

1. 1. Granola & Greek Yogurt

Granola and Greek yogurt is a snack I can munch on at any time of the day. It’s filling, yummy, and healthy! You can add berries, peanut butter, or really whatever you want! Personally, my favorite brand of granola is Love Crunch and my favorite kind of Greek yogurt is Fage. This combination is seriously addicting— I eat it all the time. 

2. 3. Cereal

I don’t know if it’s just me, but I can eat cereal for any meal, no matter what time it is. Obviously, try not to get addicted to the sweeter cereals like Lucky Charms, but cereals like Cheerios and Honey Bunches of Oats are great.

There are plenty of other great snacks out there, but these are my personal favorites, especially since I have a sweet tooth. They’re yummy, sweet, healthy, and best of all, I don’t feel guilty eating these. Stay healthy during quarantine, y’all!

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!