This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

This past year, Britney Spears has been hounded by media attention yet again, though this time surrounding her conservatorship. The #FreeBritney movement has likely reached your timeline, and if you’re like me, you’re looking for ways to show your love for the pop princess without supporting the people who are trying to profit off her name whilst *allegedly* barring her from fighting for her rights. I did a deep dive to find the best Britney Spears merchandise on Etsy. And fair warning, there will be an ample amount of Britney Spears puns in the suggestions below.

Oh, and by the way, this article is inspired by Jenny Nathan’s My 6 Favorite Etsy Shops for Harry Styles Apparel piece. Her picks definitely landed in my Etsy cart more quickly than necessary. 

I’m a Slave 4 U Band Tee

This shirt has such a cool vintage feel that makes it unique from any other Britney Spears apparel I’ve seen. It’s a unisex fit which makes it perfect for that oversized tee and jeans look. I’m seriously in love with the rocker vibes and large Metallica-esque font.

Oops!… Sweatshirt

This sweatshirt already made its way onto my Christmas list. It features the iconic red latex outfit from the “Oops!… I Did It Again” music video. I’ve always wanted to recreate that look, so this sweatshirt is the comfy alternative of my dreams!

Quarantine Card

If you’re missing your friends right now, send them this Survive 2020 “quarantine card.” Britney showed us she was “Stronger” than 2007, so let’s encourage our friends to do the same.

Toxic Mug

Everyone needs this mug in their life. It’s witty, trendy, and absolutely something I would want to display on my desk. Fuel your coffee addiction with this mug because the lyrics “I’m addicted to you / Don’t you know that you’re toxic?” are completely appropriate.

Leave Britney Alone Resin Tray

The aesthetic of this handmade tray is so satisfying to me. Beads, customizable glitter, and a sassy sentiment? I don’t need anything else in my life. This piece would be a perfect gift idea for a Britney fan, or for yourself— no judgment here. Trinkets like this one are the reason I love Etsy.

Give these small shops your love and feel free to sing “Oops!… I Did It Again” each time you hit the checkout button.

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Mariel is a junior at Boston University studying Advertising and Film/TV. She loves fashion, trying new restaurants and food spots, and chatting about all things pop culture.