This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Whether you’re a One Direction fan, or just love Harry Styles’ solo music, these six Etsy shops have got you covered for all of your merch needs. These shops have a range of items including embroidered sweatshirts, tote bags, t-shirts, and more. With unique styles in each, you’re sure to find something you love!

GoldenCollectiveCo

This etsy shop has super cute Harry-themed designs, and the embroidery all looks super clean! Prices range from $26 to about $45 for select designs. One of my personal favorites is the Harryween sweatshirt, which has an adorable pumpkin and says “trick-or-treat people with kindness.” The owner recently posted a super cute Niall-themed sweatshirt on her Instagram, and it will be available on her shop later this week! Here is the link to this shop: GoldenCollectiveCo

MuseThreadz

MuseThreadz is another super cute shop for all of your Harry Styles embroidered sweatshirt needs. Her designs range from super cute hearts that say “just let me adore you” in cursive, to a bottle of potion that says “loving you’s the antidote.” In addition to embroidered sweatshirts, this shop also sells super cute tie-dye t-shirts, sweatshirts, and tote bags! Prices range from about $20 to $40. The link to this shop is here: MuseThreadz

ShopSunflower06

This Etsy shop has super cute and unique designs! Beyond just “Fine Line” themed sweatshirts, this shop has a ton of super cute One Direction, and the solo boys’ themed stickers! Some of my personal favorites are the Harry Styles Fine Line Glossier Inspired Chapsticks sticker pack and the One Direction Inspired Album Cover sticker pack, which includes a sticker that simply says “I Miss One Direction.” I can relate. You can shop for all of it here.

tpwkthreads

This is another one of my favorite shops! The owner has more limited designs, but they are so well done! Her signature design is a butterfly, inspired by Harry’s abdomen tattoo. She has this design on a sweatshirt, with “Treat People With Kindness” written above it, as well as on a tote bag! One of my favorite things about this shop is that each of the sweatshirts has “TPWK” embroidered on the sleeve. Prices in this shop range from $17 for a tote bag and around $30 for a sweatshirt! The link to this shop is here: tpwkthreads

BoutiquebyV

BoutiquebyV has super cute designs, and more than just Harry-themed! The shop has a super cute “Call Me By Your Name” inspired crewneck. My personal favorites are the three Halloween-themed designs! All three have bright orange embroidery on a black sweatshirt, which is super spooky and cute! Prices in this shop range from $40-$50. The link to this shop is here: BoutiquebyV

TheStylesShopCo

This shop is one of my favorites on this list! There is such a wide variety of designs, and they’re all super cute! This shop has Harry merch, as well as some Louis and Niall-inspired designs! Some of my favorite designs in this shop are the “Harry Styles Sweet Creature Sweatshirt” as well as the “Niall Horan Heartbreak Weather Sweatshirt” Prices in this shop range from $35-$50 for the more intricate sweatshirt designs. The link to this shop is here: TheStylesShopCo

I hope this list gives you some great shops to go to for your Harry-themed apparel! Any of these sweatshirts would make great gifts, for a friend or for yourself.

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Jenny is a sophmore at Boston University. She is studying psychology with a minor in special education. She is from Massachusetts, and loves all things MA! Her hobbies include listening to music, watching hockey games, and drinking coffee!