This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

I don’t know about you, but I love a good beauty steal. There’s just something about paying half price for a $30.00 NARS lipstick that gets my heart racing. Thankfully, my faithful old friend — online shopping, that is — continues to offer beauty sales to rival any in-store purchase. So, I’m here to let you in on my little secret, aka the best best beauty deals from around the web this week, where to find them and why to buy ‘em!

What: Sephora Weekly Wow

Source: Icanstyleyou.com

Where: Sephora

How much? Discounts vary

Why to buy: Sephora’s Weekly Wow sales are back! This week, they’re offering Urban Decay’s Moondust Eyeshadow Palette, Tarte Clay Face Shaping Palette and more for up to 50% off. Need I say more? (Other than, well, “wow.”)

What: The Ulta Beauty Gorgeous Hair Event

Source: S.thestreet.com

Where: Ulta Beauty

How much? Discounts vary

Why to buy: All throughout October, Ulta is offering special daily discounts on your favorite haircare brands. From reliable drugstore faves like Bed Head by TIGI to luxury brands like Bumble and Bumble, you’ll find something for every mane during Ulta’s Gorgeous Hair Event.

What: The Naked Smoky Palette

Source: Beautylab.nl

Where: Ulta Beauty

How much? 50% off

Why to buy: The Naked Smoky Palette is the eyeshadow collection you’ve been seeing swatches of all over your Instagram feed. Urban Decay’s signature shadows boast high pigmentation and lasting power that will truly stay all day.

What: All Rimmel London cosmetics

Source: Weekendramblings.com

Where: CVS

How much? 40% off

Why to buy: You can now “get the London look” for just 60% of the original price by shopping at CVS. Not sure what to splurge for? POPSUGAR Australia rated some of Rimmel’s top products, and the Kate Moss 15 Years lipstick and Volume Colourist mascara came out on top.

What: Select body care

Source: Momspotted.com

Where: Bath & Body Works

How much? Buy three, get two free OR buy two, get one free

Why to buy: I first fell in love with Bath & Body Works’ signature scents as a broke teenager living in the suburbs of Massachusetts – and now, as a broke college student living 20 miles away from home (can you say “progress”?), I’m still a fan. Needless to say, I wouldn’t blame you for going click-crazy on this amazing online sale.

From palettes to perfume, these sales are good for your wallet and your beautiful self. Even if you decide to splurge on every single one, Her Campus is a judgment-free zone!

College beauty & wellness blogger at Haley Marie Blog (www.haleymarieblog.com). Former Associate City News Editor for the Daily Free Press. Mass Communications major with a minor in Political Science.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.