As finals week approaches rapidly here at BU, all those familiar feelings of dread are coming back. When I need a break from all of this, I sneak in an episode of my favorite TV show to destress, which is Brooklyn Nine-Nine (which I highly recommend if you haven’t seen it yet). Because we’ll soon be barricading ourselves in the library and getting minimal hours of sleep, I’ve compiled some relatable gifs from Brooklyn Nine-Nine that college students everywhere can appreciate.
1. When you wake up in your library cubby surrounded by loose papers and empty coffee cups with no idea what time it is:
2. When you turn in a paper without proofreading one last time and hope for the best:
3. When you finally get a fresh cup of coffee and you’re ready to conquer your next assignment:
4. But then you realize you have way more to do in one night than you thought:
5. When you’re trying to wake yourself up so you can finish studying:
6. When all of the work you have to do finally gets to you and you just have to let it all out:
7. But then you finish your last exam and you feel like this:
Finals may be stressful, but you’ll make it through and be so glad when you finally do. Good luck everyone, you’re going to kill it!