The 5 Best Easter Brunch Places in Boston

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

One holiday I never expected to miss celebrating with my family is Easter. With the semester in full swing and the weather making its awkward transition from cold to less cold, the nostalgia and homesickness can be extra killer. I’ve found, however, that if there’s one cure to rid of any sadness this time of year (and anytime, really), then that cure is brunch. Here are the top five best places to celebrate Easter this year.

1. The Beehive

If eggs benedict is your jam, then so is the Beehive this Easter. They have crazy creations that you’re sure to enjoy: from short rib benny to waffles and berries, this spot will please even the pickiest eater. Plus, you get to explore the South End and take a break from Comm Ave. With beautiful scenery and live jazz playing each weekend, there really is no better way to spend your holiday.

2. Area Four

The South End is home to some of Boston’s most iconic brunch restaurants. One of them happens to be Area Four. They are known for their amazing pizzas, but man do they have an amazing brunch collection. One of the most alluring dishes is the Hong Kong waffle (pictured above): a fusion twist on a universal classic. And if you’re legal, their mimosa set up is absolutely bonkers. If you’re looking to pop off with friends at brunch, this is your best bet.

3. Eastern Standard

If the second wave of midterms is approaching and you don’t have too much time to stray from campus, Eastern Standard is still a great option for an Easter brunch. One great thing about ES is that for the most part, they keep it classic. And, if any frills are added, they are sure to heighten your taste bud experience. Tip: if you’re a quiche connoisseur, then you must indulge in their butternut squash version. This place also has amazing mimosas for a brunch break wake up.

4. Tapestry

Have you been craving to explore Fenway area to the fullest? Start off a day of exploration with a brunch at Tapestry. Their menu is perfect for the minimalist eater who hates a lot of choices but wants a fresh and flavorful meal. Plus, they have freshly made donuts daily! Do-nut knock this place until you try it.

5. Earl’s Kitchen + Bar

If you’re a menu item hunter and like to try a new dish each time you visit, then Earl’s may be your next brunch spot. Located in Fenway with an amazing view and aesthetic, this restaurant is ready to fulfill all your brunch dreams. One great thing about Earl’s is their twists on simple dishes, like the chorizo hash pictured above. A brunch at Earl’s would be a perfect way to start exploring this amazing restaurant and all its great dishes (even the not brunch ones).

Even if you are spending Easter away from home, it’s easy to combat the homesickness: gather up some friends, make reservations if you must, and brunch away! Happy Easter from HCBU.

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Noelle Monge is currently a senior in CAS, studying English. She loves earl grey-flavored treats and things that taste like fall, Broad City (#yas), and millennial pink anything. She's a Guam girl living in the always busy, eternally beautiful city of Boston. Hafa Adai all day!
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.