timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness > Mental Health

Your Self Care Routine Needs These Cute Coloring Books

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryn Mawr chapter.

If you’re looking for something new to add to your self care routine, you should think about getting into coloring! Coloring isn’t just for kindergarteners; it’s a fun stress-reliever that you can do while watching Netflix or listening to your favorite podcast.

You can always find free coloring pages on the internet (check out this list from The Spruce Crafts), or you can buy a book full of cute, themed images to color. I’ve listed my favorite ones below to get you inspired to start coloring!

• If you’re into books or TV shows, check out these coloring books on Barnes and Noble’s website. They have books for Jane Austen, Game of Thrones, Edgar Allen Poe, Harry Potter, and more. 
  • You don’t need to spend tons of money to travel the world; just color a few pages in this book and you’re all set!

Image by Amazon

• Whether you’re missing your cat at home or wishing for a cat of your own, you’ll love the fabulous felines in this coloring book!Image by Amazon
  • This interactive coloring book is full of beautiful flowers and plant imagery—it’s perfect for these chilly months leading up to spring.

Image by Barnes and Noble

• Take a stroll down memory lane while coloring these pages inspired by your favorite Nickelodeon shows.

Image by Barnes and Noble

So the next time you start to feel stressed, take out your colored pencils and coloring book and make some beautiful drawings!

Maria Bohan

Bryn Mawr '21

I'm a Bryn Mawr College junior who still gets excited about the little things in life. English major/Education minor.