What To Do If Your Summer Plans Fell Through

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryn Mawr chapter.

Oh, summer!

Wow, I can’t believe how this academic year is flying, especially this semester. 15 more days and we are off to take our final exams . . . and then what’s gonna happen?

I’m super excited that summer’s approaching, but to be honest, I’m also a little bit scared—I’m not entirely sure what I’ll be doing during the summer. But before I talk about my summer plans, let’s talk about all the other interesting and exciting things going on this month.

I have a lot of friends who are graduating this May, so I am super excited to spend their special days with them. On May 19th, I’ll be going to a week long chapter camp with some of my friends from Bryn Mawr’s InterVarsity Christian fellowship group. It’s going to be my second time on the retreat and I am so happy to go back. After that, I will go to Wesleyan University for my sister’s graduation (oh yes!!!! I am beyond exhilarated for that day!). And then I will return to Bryn Mawr to work reunion weekend. It is going to be a busy week, but worth-it :D. I’m also thinking of working in Carpenter Library for three weeks or so, so that I save some money before I go back home for the rest of the summer.

Tihitina Bekele

Bryn Mawr '21

Hello!! This is Titi who is mostly cracking up and trying adventurous stuffs. Also a proud Ethiopian.
Maria Bohan

Bryn Mawr '21

I'm a Bryn Mawr College junior who still gets excited about the little things in life. English major/Education minor.