The Travel Mug You Need This Midterm Season

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryn Mawr chapter.

With midterms and finals approaching I’m doing everything I can to stay focused, even if that means packing up my laptop, textbooks, and notebooks and trekking all the way to Collier, because it’s the only place I can really focus. Those long hours in the library mean I need some tea and coffee to keep me going, which is why I was so excited when I got the Camelbak Forge Divide insulated travel mug in the Her Campus survival box. It holds the perfect amount of liquid, 16oz (if I had any more coffee than that I’d crash). The travel mug keeps my liquid hot for hours (I can’t stand it when my tea or coffee gets cold) and it is completely sealed, so you don’t have to worry about it leaking if you throw it into your backpack. Something that’s also super unique about this mug is that its designed for one handed use, so it’s great if you’re on the go or driving and only have one hand free. Lastly, I’ve found that it’s super easy to clean, the curves of the cap make it easy to see every angle to make sure there isn’t any grime hiding anywhere. As a college student, I’m not really into washing the dishes, so I’m glad this makes it easy!

Math major at Bryn Mawr College. Lover of coffee and cardamom buns