Bryn Mawr Favorites: Favorite Dining Hall Meal

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryn Mawr chapter.

In my opinion, food is one of the most important parts of your college experience. If you’re not enjoying what you’re eating every day, your life just seems a little less full.

Lucky for us Bryn Mawr students, our dining halls are nationally ranked as some of the best among colleges in the U.S. Not only is the food good on a daily basis, every few weeks there are fun, themed dinners—the dining halls get decked out with decorations, music and costumes for dining hall workers (including students)!

This week, we’ve asked our writers to share some of their “Bryn Mawr Favorites.” It wouldn’t be right if we didn’t ask them to share their favorite meals to eat in our dining halls, so here are their responses!

Titi Bekele, Class of 2021

General Tso chicken.

Avery Matteo, Class of 2022

Since I love breakfast food, the crepes, tater tots and chocolate chip pancakes have my heart.

Madison Cassidy, Class of 2019

I enjoy most of the special meals that they have, but probably May Day breakfast (even though it’s very early on a Sunday morning).

Christine Huang, Class of 2020

Potato gratin.

Celine Chen, Class of 2019

I love any/all themed dinners. My favorite one is probably when they have hummus day, when there’s a variety of types of hummus with veggies, chips and pita to eat it with!

Maria Bohan

Bryn Mawr '21

I'm a Bryn Mawr College junior who still gets excited about the little things in life. English major/Education minor.