This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryn Mawr chapter.

Finals are coming up! That most likely means long nights with little sleep and general exhaustion. I highly encourage everyone to participate in self-care and be kind to themselves during finals, so here are some hacks to get you through the week:

Pimple Patches

I don’t know about you, but I get stress-induced acne, so Alba BotanicaⓇ Acnedote™ pimple patches are a lifesaver! You can pretty much put them on any size pimple because they come in 2 sizes, and then go to sleep. They draw out fluid and oils to help pimples heal faster and reduce scarring. Plus they’re also 100% vegetarian and not tested on animals! Pimple patches are pretty much a must-have during stressful times in my life.

Micellar Water

Garnier’s Micellar Cleansing Water is my new favorite thing because it’s super gentle on the skin. It’s great for people with dry or sensitive skin types. It’s basically an all-in-one cleanser that removes makeup, dirt and oil, and you don’t even need to rinse it off! I use it as the first step in my double cleanse to get off makeup before I wash my face with my daily cleanser. It’s surprisingly effective at getting off stubborn makeup!

Eyelash Curler

Curling your eyelashes can help make you look more awake and perky (even if you are dying from exhaustion inside). Another tip is to rub a little bit of eyeliner pencil along the pad of your eyelash curler and it’ll transfer a bit of eyeliner to your tightline. Saves you time and it’s easy!

Facial Spray

Facial sprays can be a bit of a gimmick, but there’s no denying that they always feel like a treat! I really like the Caudalie grape water facial spray. It’s supposed to hydrate the skin and reduce sensitivity. Whether it works or not, it’s a great pick-me-up when you’ve been studying for hours on end and feel like your skin is tight or dry!

Math major at Bryn Mawr College. Lover of coffee and cardamom buns
Diana Beninati

Bryn Mawr '21

Bryn Mawr College 2021