This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryn Mawr chapter.

Whether you’re headed back to campus this fall or staying at home when classes start, there’s one thing you’re guaranteed to need: a show to watch when you’re procrastinating.

Here are some classics that never fail to help pass time:

Community

This comedy following the shenanigans of a study group at a fictional community college is always worth a watch (or re-watch!), especially if you miss hanging out with your friends this semester!

The West Wing

If you feel like the world is crashing down around you, The West Wing is the show for you. Indulge in some escapism, and watch an incredible drama with an extremely talented cast (including Martin Sheen, Allison Janney, Dulé Hill and Bradley Whitford!)

Crashing

Phoebe Waller-Bridge mania is real, but if you want to catch her in a show pre-Fleabag, watch Crashing, a British comedy/drama about a group of people living together in an old hospital.

Ugly Delicious

Missed out on your semester abroad? Catch up on all the food you didn’t get to experience with the chef David Chang and the food critic Patrick Meehan as they explore different cuisines all over the world. 

Selling Sunset

If you want some mindless, trashy reality T.V., Selling Sunset is the best! It has all the shady looks and backstabbing of any other show, but with gorgeous houses!