3 Winter Date Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryn Mawr chapter.

Winter has arrived, and its brought cold weather, snow and plenty of opportunities for winter dates. Whether you’re planning winter activities with your significant other or your closest friends, here are some suggestions for fun winter dates!

Ice Skating

This is one of my all-time favorite winter activities, and it’s even more fun as a couple or a group! Even if you’re clumsy like me, you’ll have a great time skating around the rink; plus, you can always rely on your skating partner to help keep you stable on the ice! Dillworth Park has a great winter village and ice skating rink!

Sledding

What do you do when you’re snowed in and you’ve got a whole campus to take advantage of? Grab a sled and a partner, and head to the hills! Bryn Mawr has plenty of hills and fields to take advantage of, and it’s always hilarious to see your partner speed down the snowy peaks!

Coffee Shop Adventures

Staying warm during the winter is always my top priority, but that can lead to a complete avoidance of anything outdoors. To prevent this winter isolation, grab your partner and find a cozy coffee shop to spend the afternoon in; order some coffee and snacks, get some work done and enjoy your quality time with your partner!

Diana Beninati

Bryn Mawr '21

Bryn Mawr College 2021