This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

One of the coolest It Girls right now is undoubtedly Karlie Kloss. Not only is she a Top Model, she’s also a role model for girls and young women. Here’s a list of all the reasons we are obsessing over Karlie:

1.       We’ll get this one out of the way first, she’s a stunning Top Model and just retired from being a Victoria’s Secret Angel. She has walked in countless runway shows, has had too many spreads in Vogue to count, and has been the face of multiple brands.

2.       She’s the front of the spring/summer 2015 Nike campaign. She is a brand ambassador for the company and promotes working out and a healthy lifestyle on her Instagram account.

3.       Speaking of her Instagram account…Karlie is always posting behind the scene shots of Fashion Weeks across the globe, shoot locations, and pictures of her and her fabulous fellow It Girls.

4.       She is a philanthropist! Karlie has a line of cookies in partner with Milk Bar, called Karlie’s Kookies. All proceeds from the “Kookies” benefit FEED and Fashion’s Night Out.

5.       She’s a college girl, just like you! Karlie recently retired from being an Angel in order to have time to enroll at NYU’s Gallatin School of Individualized Study in the fall of 2015. She has said in the past that education is important to her and she is taking the steps to earn a degree! Before taking time off from some of her modeling gigs, Karlie was taking classes in learning how to code!

6.       Karlie is a girl’s girl. She is best friends with Taylor Swift, who we know you wish was also your best friend. Together Taylor and Karlie have a group of girlfriends that anyone would want to be a part of. From Victoria Secret Angels, supermodels, music industry stars, and our favorite actresses. Karlie is also so supportive of her peers!