What You Didn’t Know about Buying Lulu Lemon

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Who doesn’t love Lulu Lemon? The simple answer is: nobody. It is one of the best stores to fill all your workout needs. They sell all types of clothing for athletic activities, as well as accessories such as water bottles, yoga mats and the best head bands on the market. Lulu has the cutest clothes to make your gym look as fleek as possible. However, our one problem is that the prices are slightly expensive. Her Campus has the answers to make it easier to afford this amazing brand!

We at Her Campus love Lulu, and are so excited to tell you all about the “we made too much” section of their website! For those of you who are not online shoppers, check this out! If you know your sizes pretty much everything runs the same, so online shopping is easy enough. This portion of their website allows you to get popular products that just didn’t sell out during the season. They have all types of products that range from $10-$30 off. regular prices. If you get lucky and really look through the section, you can even find pants that are half the price! In addition to using their website to find these deals, it is also available on their app. This way you can use it whenever you have downtime and want to do some quick online shopping!

Here is the link to the “we made too much” section on their website.

Download the app to for even more convenience!

One last hint: if you feel skeptical about the product for some reason you can look up reviews to see why so much is left over.