What We All SHOULD Have Given up for Lent

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

1. Weekday drinking Ciao TNR and Effins… see you after Easter

2. Late night RonziosAnd yes we mean anything past dinner-time, and normal people dinner time – like past 8

3. Being sarcastic

4. GossipIncluding and not limited to: starting and spreading gossip whether it’s true or not

5. Road rage

… because you’re starting to scare everyone who gets in the car with you, and your friends would rather take an Uber than have you drive them

6. Rolling our eyes every time someone says something stupid  

*cue eye-roll*

7. Scrolling through social media when we’re around our friends

8. Ignoring people you don’t like by pretending to scroll through your phone when you walk past them in the hallway

Just admit it – we all do it.

9. Drunk texting

Those texts NEVER make sense anyway.  Here’s the proof.

10. Drunk texting your ex(-es) It’s never a good idea, put down the phone and don’t even think about it

11. Drunk texting boys in general Again – it’s never a good idea, let’s just all sign the pledge and quit doing this because we always regret it in the morning

12. Drunk crying Girls + too much alcohol always equals a recipe for disaster. Why is that every time we get too drunk, we drunk cry about the stupidest stuff? As sad as you may be about missing the Bagpipe Guy performing down at the townhouses, it’s nothing to shed tears about. 

13. Maybe, giving up on drinking as a whole for the month…

Should’ve thought of this one a while ago. Well, there’s always next year (maybe).

College Senior from CT