Trader Joe’s Finds that Will (Pumpkin) Spice Up Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

If you’re anything like us, then you love fall. If you love fall, you must love pumpkin goodies. We visited Trader Joe’s and stocked up on some pumpkin items. The best part is that nothing was over $4.99! Read below to decide what are the best pumpkin items and what items you can skip.

1. Pumpkin Spice Coffee K-Cups

5/5 stars

Pumpkin and coffee, what more can a person ask for?! The pumpkin coffee is not as sweet than a pumpkin flavor shot or flavor swirl at Dunkin’ so you may have to add more sugar, depending on how you like your coffee.

Price: $4.99 for 12 K-Cups (42 cents per cup of coffee, so affordable compared to Dunkin’ or Starbucks every day!) 

2. This Pumpkin Walks into a Bar Cereal Bars

2.5/5 stars

These are nothing special, the pumpkin flavor tastes fake and the outside crust does not taste very good either. You might want to pass on these and instead try one of their other flavors.

Price: $1.99 for 6 bars

3. Petite Pumpkin Spice Cookies

5/5 stars

Our favorite purchase of this Trader Joe’s trip! These cookies have a yogurt coating and sprinkles, making them so yummy! They look like frosted animal crackers which brings us back to our childhood.

Price: $2.99

4. Pumpkin Caramel Corn

4/5 stars

Caramel corn with roasted pumpkin seeds and walnuts…we’re sold! We gave this popcorn 4 stars because it can get a little too sweet when you eat more than a handful but it is still so good!

Price: $2.99

5. Pumpkin Body Butter

4.5/5 stars

This rich body butter smells amazing and leaves your skin so soft. There is so much product in the container so you can use it all season long. We deducted half a star because the scent doesn’t linger for more than an hour or two but that could be a good thing so it does not interfere with your perfume.

Price: $4.99

6. Vanilla Pumpkin Scented Candle

5/5 stars

The aroma from this candle will make any space smell so good! At the low price, we think it would be a perfect gift to bring home to your mom, aunt, or grandma for Thanksgiving.

Price: $3.99 for 20 hours of burn time

Kim Flynn

Bryant '19

Fan of puppies and Starbucks. Avid koozie collector. You can usually find me with my shoe untied.