Top 5 Apps College Students Should Have

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Today we basically have an app for everything under the sun. We here at Her Campus Bryant crafted the top 5 apps that college students should have!

1. Venmo

Venmo makes paying for things so much easier. With Venmo you can send, receive, and request payments from friends and family. You can even withdraw and deposit money from your bank account with very low fees.

2. GroupMe

GroupMe is great for communicating with group project members or an organization without having to get everyone’s phone numbers.

3. Lyft or Uber

With just one click your ride will be paid for and on its way to pick you up!

4. Food Ordering Apps

Since Bryant runs on Dunkin’, you can use the Dunkin’ app to order food in between classes and meetings. There is also an app for Starbucks which is located off campus but will still do the job.

5. Honey

Honey is not an app but it is a software extension that you can connect to Google Chrome. While online shopping Honey will find discount codes for you while you check out.

Junior at Bryant with a major in marketing and minor in communications.
Kim Flynn

Bryant '19

Fan of puppies and Starbucks. Avid koozie collector. You can usually find me with my shoe untied.