Sweat it Out Sunday: Top 5 Nike Outfits from Head to Toe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

It’s about that time of the year to start thinking about getting in shape for Spring Break! Many of you collegiettes are heading off to the sun and sand, and are dedicated to looking your best! No matter what workout you decide to conquer, Nike has you covered in apparel and footwear that’s cute, functional, and for the most part, affordable. While some of what’s listed may seem pricey, you are paying for quality and durability, so be sure to keep that in mind!

For the Runner:

This look incorporates a breathable fabric shirt, lightweight shorts, and stable-soled sneakers for those who love their cardio at the gym! Top it off with a warm running jacket for to and from the gym and you’re all set.

In this collection:– Element Half-Zip Running Top, $65- Miler V-Neck Running Shirt, $30- Tempo Running Shorts, $30- LunarEclipse+3 Running Shoes, $130

For the Yoga Master:

Perfect for when you want to get your om on, a fitted tank top and legging set makes sure your clothes don’t get in the way of your poses. And for those who find it more comfortable to practice sans t shirt, this colorful sports bra is sure to spice up any routine!

In this collection:– Pro Magical Kaleidoscope Sports Bra, $80- Pro Elite Knit Tank Top, $50- Sculpt Training Tights, $110

For the Cross-Fitter:

When you hit the gym and mean business, you need sportswear that means business as well. Compression shorts or capris will keep blood flowing to your legs and prevent cramping, and the sassy t shirt will keep you motivated. Plus, who doesn’t love a pair of shoes that are both cute and extremely functional?

In this collection:– “Too Fit to Quit” T Shirt, $30- Pro Printed Sports Bra, $35- 3” Pro Core Compression Shorts, $25- Pro Hypercool Compression Capris, $50- Air Max Lunar90 Sneaker, $130

For the Group Exerciser:

If you’re one of those hardworking ladies who loves a good group exercise class, you know how important it is to look good while you’re sweating it out – who wants to wear their crummy looking old sweats in a room full of likeminded women? These double-layer shorts have a compression layer underneath to prevent cramps (and keep you from inadvertently flashing someone during a high kick.) 

In this collection:– Futura Print Tank Top, $25- Icon Woven 2-in-1 Training Shorts, $40- Pro Sports Bra, $25- LunarGlide+ 5 Shield Running Shoe, $100

For the Cold Weather Lover:

Finally, for those who love a good outdoor run no matter the weather, the most important factor of course is warmth. The double layer of the long-sleeved top under the running jacket paired with a full-length tight is guaranteed to keep you warm no matter the weather conditions. The sneakers also have the reputation of being one of the most comfortable distance running shoes out there!

In this collection:– Element Shield Full Zip Running Jacket, $90- Dri Fit Knit Long Sleeve Running Shirt, $70- Legend 2.0 Printed Training Tights, $75- High Compression Print Training Sports Bra, $45- Free 3.0 v5 Running Shoe, $90

*All outfits can be found at nike.com*

PaviElle is a Senior Marketing major at Bryant University. Before attending Bryant in fall of 2011, she received her Associates Degree in Fashion Merchandising from Lincoln College of New England (formerly Briarwood College). She is currently the Fashion Editor for Her Campus chapter at Bryant. She has a strong love for fashion, especially in the styling, visual merchandising and trend forecasting aspects where she has experience.