Money 30 micheile henderson lZ 4nPFKcV8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Money 30 micheile henderson lZ 4nPFKcV8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Student Discounts You NEED to Check Out

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

We all know college is expensive, so many stores give college students discounts or special memberships with the use of our ID to help us out. Use this guide next time you go shopping to score some deals!

1. Unidays

Unidays is a website of what we like to call a goldmine of discount codes. Just sign up using your university email and you will have access to many discounts.

2. J.Crew and Madewell

Did you know that they are sister stores? Well lucky for us, that means that we get 15% off at both stores.

3. Kate Spade

Eyeing a new purse? You can justify the price knowing that you will get 15% off with your ID.

4. Vineyard Vines

We all love the pretty pink whale, but hate the price tag that comes with it. Show your ID and you will get 15% off.

5. Movie Tickets and Museums

Many movie theaters and museums offer special student rates with your student ID.

6. Apple Music and Spotify Premium

Listening to your favorite music does not have to be very expensive with the student rate for these memberships.

7. Wall Street Journal/New York Times

Check out your favorite news publications to get a special student membership.

If your favorite store is not listed above, ask the sales associate in store! Some stores have student discounts but do not advertise it well. It never hurts to ask! 

Kim Flynn

Bryant '19

Fan of puppies and Starbucks. Avid koozie collector. You can usually find me with my shoe untied.