Places 20-Somethings Should Travel To

As we enter adulthood, we find ourselves with the freedom to travel and explore the world on our own.

Whether you are planning on staying close to home or taking on life in different countries, there are many great cities that you must spend time in. Because everyone has different priorities when traveling, we broke a few of our favorite destinations into categories to make it easier to find what you are looking for!

Cheapest:

Let's face it, at the point of our lives when we are just getting out of college, we may not have a lot of extra money to be spending.

Even if you are in a great financial state, it is always a good idea to save for other things that might pop up in your life!

Here are a few of the cheapest places to live, no matter how long you plan to stay:

Prague, Czechia

Red Tram Passing Between Concrete Buildings

San Jose, Costa Rica

island palm trees

Cancun, Mexico

travel mexico hat adventure

Harlingen, Texas

Anna Schultz-Best Friends Running Through Desert Adventure Road Trip

Safest:

You should always make sure that the area you are traveling to is safe, but it would definitely ease your mind (along with your parents) if the place that you are visiting is ranked as one of the safest places in the world.

Here are a few cities known for their priority to ensure safety:

Vienna, Austria

Ohio University Baker hall

Amsterdam, the Netherlands

Molly Peach-Laughing In Field

Virginia Beach, Virginia

Aaron Burden

Sydney, Australia

landscape ocean hair blowing nature travel adventure sunny

Prettiest:

For a lot of people, the most important part of deciding where to travel is considering the scenery.

Visiting all of the most beautiful places the world has to offer could never steer you in the wrong direction.

Here are just a few cities known for their beauty:

Milan, Italy

Milano Duomo cathedral in Italy in daytime

Cape Town, South Africa

Seaside

Sedona, Arizona

Madhu Shesharam

Venice, Italy

Orange Powerboat Between Medium Rise Buildings

Must-Sees:

If you're someone that is looking to go to the most classic travel destinations, this is the category for you!

These cities are featured in many movies and almost every self-declared traveler will tell you that they have explored these places.

Here are some of the classic must-see locations:

New York, New York

Girl On Rooftop Nyc

Paris, France

Kellyn Simpkin-Girl In Front Of Eiffel Tower France Hat Paris

Los Angeles, California

palm trees california street blue skies

London, England

Aerial Photography Of Elizabeth Tower London

Stay connected! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!