People Who Can and Should Replace Zayn Malik in One Direction

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

With One Directioners still in mourning over Zayn leaving, we looked to brighten the mood and fill the hole in everyone’s heart. Though these might not be the most rational or realistic replacements, this is who we had in mind…

Joe Jonas: Though he is not as attractive as Nick (our opinion) he definitely has the boy band experience and has very similar hair to our old pal Zayn.

Ed Sheeran: He is so adorable and has a certain soulful voice that makes our hearts flutter.

Charli XCX: It would be nice to see a girl in a popular boy bad, she is badass and could definitely keep up with the boys!

Justin Bieber: He is definitely back on the rise and joining up with One Direction could really bring him back into the spotlight!

Ellen DeGeneres: Well, we all know she can dance, so even if she isn’t the best singer she can entertain and raise the audience’s spirit. Plus she kinda looks like Niall’s long lost family member…

Simon Cowell: Since he did create One Direction he definitely could be a temporary replacement for Zayn. He fits in perfectly!

President Machtley:  President Machtley is probably one of the coolest college presidents in the country. He and his wife do so much for us that we’re sure if we asked nicely enough and petitioned, he would take the spot.

Tupper: He is the cutest man in our lives, so it seems fitting. And plus he is probably the biggest ladies man on campus!