Style > Beauty

Nikki Reed and Dell Inc. Develop ‘The Circular Connection’, Recycled Gold Jewelry Line

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Nikki Reed, who played Rosalie in Twilight and is married to Ian Somerhalder (Damon from The Vampire Diaries, duh), and Dell Inc. came together and developed an amazing line of jewelry that is made from recycled gold.

Nikki Reed has her own independent line of sustainable clothes, accessories, and other goodies called ‘Bayou with Love’. Nikki and the computer company Dell came together to create ‘The Circular Connection by Bayou with Love’. Their jewelry line consists of earrings, rings, and even cufflinks.

The jewelry consists of 14-18 karat gold that has been recycled from old computers and electronics that would otherwise be thrown away. Both Nikki and Dell’s goal is to create adorable jewelry made from nothing but recycled and sustainable materials.

Nikki has been an active advocate for sustainability and being environmentally mindful. Dell, as a huge company itself, has also announced their goal of becoming more conscious regarding the environment, too.

The central focus of the Circular Connection line is to make it known that beautiful items can come from materials that have been recovered and recycled.

In honor of Earth Month and Earth Day (April 22nd) check out their site for beautiful pieces of jewelry, and although it is pretty pricy, it is a perfect gift for someone special any time of the year!

Also, if you want to learn more:

Boston-based twenty-something who's a self-proclaimed Bloody Mary connoisseur and Billy Joel karaoke aficionado.
Bryant University Class of 2019 I am a caffeine dependent human being that enjoys avoiding all responsibilities. Blogging is a new passion of mine, hope you're a supporter. Love all the homies that read my articles. Xoxo B