Keeping up with Kylie Cosmetics

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

If you feel like Kylie Jenner has overwhelmed you with products in the last month, you’re not alone. Kylie is constantly updating and adding new colors to her lip kit collections as well as designing new products. Yet she still doesn’t keep an inventory… If you can’t keep up, we will fill you in on all of her new products! 

If you’re really late to the game, Kylie Jenner came out with her matte liquid lipsticks at the end of November 2015. They completely sold out and then some, leaving every girl waiting for more. They came in three colors, True Brown K, Candy K, and Dolce K.

In February of 2016 she came out with another three colors that were a part of her “Valentine’s Day Collection”, they were Posie K, KoKo K, and Mary Jo. All are still restocked with every launch. These colors are pink and reds. These are colors you could easily wear every day.

On February 26th Kylie first debuted the shade 22 on Instagram. It is a burnt red-orange, it is super cute and a truly unique shade.

On St. Patrick’s Day, Kylie showed off her new shade, Kourt K on Instagram and boy was it our lucky day. Kourt K is a deep purple and totally chic. We only had one question after seeing it… What shade will be named after Kendall and Kim K???

If you missed it, on April 1st Kylie came out with three lip glosses. She premiered them with a music video, which was more than over the top. But they are most definitely a couple steps up from the Smackers we rocked in elementary school. Her lip gloss shades are named Like, Literally, So Cute… how clever.

Kylie Jenner is back at it again and rolling out a new line of liquid lipsticks. April 10th she showed them off on her Snapchat. This time they are metallic, matte, and making our hearts flutter. There are three new shades just in time for musical festival season. Kylie said they’re inspired by Coachella, which starts this Friday in California. The first new shade is named after Kylie’s nephew, Reign. It is a deep copper shade. King K is a gold shade which is most likely named after her self-proclaimed nickname, King Kylie. The third is a pretty rose gold hue named Heir. Though they seem practically impossible to pull off IRL, we cannot wait until our favorite YouTube stars incorporate them in new looks.