It’s FINALLY here: HC Birthday Raffle Prizes!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

The Her Campus Birthday Party is coming up quickly on Thursday, March 26th from 10-2 in the Rotunda!  There will be a photo booth, cupcake decorating, a Trend Tribe trunk show, and most importantly – the raffle!  Here is the long-awaited list of raffle prizes:

1.      Bracelets from eff.Y.bee

These adorable stacked bracelets are perfect for the spring!  Win them by following them on Instagram and signing up for their mailing list at www.effybee.com

2.      Jade Jeans

Up to six pairs of Amethyst, Series 31, and Ariya jeans will be raffled off to lucky winners!  If you win, you’re able to select your size and style!

3.      Bryant Bookstore Gift Card

You could win $30 towards next semester’s books or some new school apparel!

4.      Scentbird Purse Spray

Win a designer perfume from the personalized fragrance company Scentbird!

5.      The Collegiate Standard Jewelry

The Collegiate Standard sent an adorable anchor necklace with anchor bangles and a to-die-for pearl ring!

6.      Puddletons Rain Boots

This new start-up company that makes adorable rain boots will send you your choice of style and size if you’re the winner!

7.      Trend Tribe Necklace- Trend Tribe will be donating one of their fabulous necklaces to the raffle!

8.      Gold Tans – 3 free sessions of tanning and one eyebrow threading!

9.      A giftcard to Hair Tech

10.   Hairworks- one free haircut!

11.   Hair care products- Moroccan Oil, hairbrush, and texture cream!

12.   A Bryant University Alex and Ani! 

13.  Tervis Tumblers

“Tervis tumblers are customizable, equipped with a lifetime guarantee, portable cooler, self warming system, dishwasher armor, and much more all in one.”  Not to mention adorable designs perfect for the collegiette!  We were lucky enough to receive TONS of cute tumblers from Tervis to raffle off at the party!