Honey: The Best Way to Save Money While Online Shopping

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

If you’re a savvy online shopper, you already know to search for coupon or promo codes before purchasing anything online!

You probably have all the right student discount promos and influencer coupon codes lined up before you even go to check out.

But, what if there was an easier way to make sure you were getting the best deals on the internet whenever you’re doing a little online retail therapy?

Good news, ladies:

There is an easier way to make sure every coupon, promo, or discount code is applied to your purchase before you even hit “buy” – and it’s called Honey!

Honey is an online browser plug-in that installs in just two clicks. It automatically applies every possible discount code it can find when your purchase is sitting in your cart – so when you hit “pay”, you know you are getting the best possible price for that item!

Honey works on every website imaginable – whether you’re shopping for clothes, textbooks, makeup, food delivery services or even airfare, Honey probably has a code to save you money! They also combine as many offers as possible, to save you the maximum amount of money on whatever you’re looking to buy.

The best part of Honey? It’s FREE! That’s right, Honey is easy to install, saves you money automatically and you never have to pay a dime for the service! So, if you don’t already have Honey what are you waiting for? Start saving money today with Honey when you go to www.joinhoney.com !

You no longer have to feel guilty about online shopping when you KNOW you’re getting the best deals out there. We love Honey and want you to start saving money too!

Cover | Gif graphics from Giphy

Self-Declared Pizza Connoisseur & Designated Champagne Popper
Boston-based twenty-something who's a self-proclaimed Bloody Mary connoisseur and Billy Joel karaoke aficionado.