Culture > News

Happy Cyber Monday! Here are 9 Sites You Have to Check Out

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

‘Tis the season of savings! Cyber Monday is here and we are READY.

We searched around to try and find the best deals from our favorite stores so you wouldn’t have to!

Now, what we have all been waiting for…the SAVINGS:

Lululemon 

Your favorite (and probably most expensive) athleisure store is offering up to 60% off on their most popular items including leggings (we found cropped leggings for just $59 compared to the usual $88 – you’re welcome!), jackets, bags, bras and so much more.

Don’t miss out on this chance to save on those pricy (but amazing) workout clothes from Lululemon!

Amazon Fashion

Amazon Fashion should NOT be slept on! You can find super cute (and super cheap) clothes here.

What’s even better is they are offering amazing deals this Cyber Monday. We found 50% on Oakley & Ray-Ban sunglasses and 30% on Calvin Klein underwear and you can find their own fashion that is even cheaper than normal!

Nordstrom

With sales on nearly everything, you can find BIG savings at Nordstrom! They are offering up to 50% on customer favorites.

So, whether you’re crossing things off your gift buying list or want to splurge a little on yourself, Nordstrom won’t disappoint this shopping season!

Tory Burch

Spend $250+ online or in-stores for 30% off with code THANKS through tomorrow! Go buy your mom or your sister that purse she’s been wanting through Tory Burch’s holiday savings event!

Banana Republic

Banana Republic is offering 50% OFF EVERYTHING?! That’s right. But do you want to know what’s even better? FREE SHIPPING!

Use the code BRSHIP to not only get 50% but also your items sent to your door for free! Can you tell how excited we are?

Rent the Runway

Now is the time to subscribe if it’s something you have been considering!

Rent the Runway is having newcomers join for 50% off. Now is your chance to flaunt that designer bag you have always wanted!

Glossier

Get 20% off everything and up to 35% off on their sets! Time to fully become a VSCO girl by grabbing that Glossier lip gloss you have been seeing everywhere!

Benefit Cosmetics

25% off and free shipping until tomorrow! You already know Benefit Cosmetics is a go-to makeup brand, so go go go!

Anastasia Beverly Hills

We LOVE Anastasia, and they’re even higher on our list by offering exclusive holiday products for a discount! Also, you get earn 10% off if you spend $75 or more online. Go check it out!

Now that you have seen some of the best deals, get to shopping, ladies! We’ll see you on the otherside​!

Cover | Gif graphics by Giphy

Boston-based twenty-something who's a self-proclaimed Bloody Mary connoisseur and Billy Joel karaoke aficionado.