sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Halloween Couple Costumes You’ll Both Love

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Halloween is right around the corner and everyone is getting ready for the spooky nights and parties. It is also important to have the perfect costume planned to show off to all your friends. Whether it’s a significant other or best friend, there are so many couple costumes that are perfect for everyone.

Photo

Ths is an easy and cheap costume for those who are just looking for something simple. There are so many spin-offs as well, such as peanut butter and jelly.

Photo

For the cutesy girl and manly man, this costume is the perfect balance. Plus the Insta captions would be fire.

Photo

Firemen always need their partner, and this costume is the perfect way to show you off.

Photo

This classic costume is great for best friends or a couple.

Photo

Who doesn’t love the dynamic duo of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy?!? This costume is great for best friends who are by each other’s sides 24/7.

Photo

For those who are quirky and love to be absolutely ridiculous and over the top, this costume is perfect. It takes an aspect of pop culture and turns it into a costume that is sure to kill it.

Photo

For all the Grey’s Anatomy fans, you can have your very own McDreamy.

Hope these ideas give you a little taste of all the options you can choose from!

Totally dependent on Chinese takeout and chicken nuggets. Netflix is the only committed relationship I can handle. I hope you think my articles are funny or at least make you smile... if not try harder :)