Favorite Trader Joe’s Snacks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Trader Joe’s is a destination for interesting and delicious ingredients, pre-made frozen meals, and snacks. We are highlighting our favorite snacks at Trader Joe’s today because everyone loves a good snack. Trader Joe’s is fairly priced for a college student’s budget. In fact, every snack listed is less than $5.00. With stores conveniently located near Bryant in Warwick, RI and Foxborough, MA, what are you waiting for? We hope you love these snacks as much as we do! 

World’s Puffiest White Cheddar Corn Puffs 

Step aside Pirate’s Booty! These taste even better and they really are the world’s puffiest snack. 

These Peanuts Go On A Date Bars 

Even if you have never had a date before, you should definitely still try these. They are chewy with a satisfying crunch because of the peanuts. They are naturally sweet without any added sugar so you they will not give you a sugar high and burn. They are perfect for breakfast, dessert, or a mid-day pick me up. 

Organic Yellow Corn Tortilla Rounds 

These tortilla chips are perfectly crunchy and taste so good. They are sturdy for a plate full of nachos or to scoop into a dip. 

Salsa Autentica 

The best companion to tortilla chips! This salsa is in between medium and spicy so definitely take that into consideration if you purchase this. It will certainly be a stand-out with chips or on taco night. 

Chocolate Chip Sandwich Cookies 

These. Are. Amazing. When you eat a sandwich cookie, you will be so happy because of the two thin cookies and a  creamy fudge filling. We love to eat these on their own but they are even better dipped in milk! 

Almond Butter Granola 

YUM. This granola is delicious on its own or mixed into yogurt for a great breakfast. It is crunchy, sweet, but not too sweet, and is a great item to keep in snack stash. 

Pita Bite Crackers 

These crackers are great to eat by themselves, with cheese, or with a dip like hummus. They have the perfect amount of salt and crunch which will make your hand reach deeper and deeper into the box until they are gone. 

ABC Bar 

Another bar that is perfect to grab and go! We love the mix of the chocolate and almond butter as a dessert or for breakfast. 

Raises the Bar 

Chewy granola bars are taken to a new level with this “superfood” granola bar. There are seeds and grains to make these healthy and maple flavor to add sweetness. 

Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups 

These taste just like a Reese’s, making them perfect for an after dinner treat. They are also available in dark chocolate if that is what you prefer. 

Snack time will now be a better time with these snacks!

All photos taken by Kim Flynn

Kim Flynn

Bryant '19

Fan of puppies and Starbucks. Avid koozie collector. You can usually find me with my shoe untied.