element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

DIY Christmas Presents

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Everyone loves a thoughtful and unique gift, and there is nothing more special than getting a hand-made present! Crafting gifts allows for much more customization and creativity, so check out these ideas for inspiration.

Photo Calendar

With the New Year around the corner, make sure your friends and family know what day it is with this customizable photo calendar! The website has a free PDF of 2015 calendars – just add your own photos! Put the calendars in a photo frame or even get them bound.

Mason Jar Cocktails

These are a super cute gift to give to friends this holiday! Get some mason jars, string, and cute straws, as well as mini-skinny bottles of soda and mini bottles of alcohol. Put the soda in the mason jar, and attach the straw and alcohol to the jar rim. Add a tag as an extra touch!

Peppermint Sugar Scrub

The holiday season can definitely be stressful, so this gift is perfect to remind your loved ones to paper themselves too! This scrub not only moisturizes and smells lovely, but is also super cheap to make!

Infinity Scarf

Have you heard of arm knitting? It is a super easy way to make this trendy infinity scarf! Check out the how-to tutorial on the website and learn how to make this easy winter gift.

Ruffle Apron

Men’s Apron

These two cute aprons are perfect gifts for the chef in your circle! Test out your sewing skills with the ruffle apron, or simply stencil or draw the men’s apron. Use these ideas for inspiration to make the perfect personalized apron!

Picture Frame

A foolproof gift for the holidays is always a crafted picture frame with an updated photo of you! If it has been a while since you gave a family member (think aunts and uncles, grandparents, etc.) an updated photo, do it inside of a super cute picture frame like the ones above. Glue a smaller frame onto a large flat frame, then paint the frame or glue scrapbook paper onto the frame.