This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Bulldogs, it’s no secret that some of the best food on Bryant’s campus is at the L’Artisan Café in the AIC.

You’ve probably stopped there for a coffee, a slice of their infamous avocado toast, or maybe one of their delicious pastries. One of the things we love most about the AIC Café is that their menu items are much different than anything else offered on campus – especially their gourmet wraps and sandwiches!

Her Campus Bryant took the liberty of trying all the wraps and sandwiches on the menu so we could share with you what items are a hit and which ones you should skip.

Below are the 11 different items we tried – from best to worst!

No one:

Literally no one at all:

Her Campus Bryant: we’re going to try and review all the items on the AIC Café Menu.

Turkey Cranberry Panini

Not to be dramatic, but this sandwich is just flawless.

A delicious combination of turkey breast, melted cheese, lettuce, and the *slightest* bit of mayo on a cranberry baguette – everything about this panini is top-notch. We wouldn’t change or add a single thing. You’ll truly understand once you try it yourself. *Chef’s kiss*

Caprese Panini

The classic Caprese sandwich – simple yet refined.

This panini is a 10/10 on all fronts – between the fresh ingredients, the delicious pesto, the toasted baguette…we can’t find something we don’t like about it!

Although it’s not much different from the tomato, prosciutto and mozzarella panini, sometimes less is more.

Pro Tip: Ask for a side of the balsamic glaze to take this sandwich to the next level!

Ham and Brie Panini

The melted brie pairs perfectly with the black forest ham and the slightest amount of butter smeared on the baguette keeps the sandwich from getting too dry.

This panini is tasty, super filling, and is the best version of a ham and cheese sandwich we’ve tried!

Tomato, Prosciutto and Mozzarella Panini

This is such a classic sandwich done so right.

The mozzarella tastes homemade, the tomatoes are fresh, and the prosciutto is buttery and delicious. There’s not much to say about this panini besides that it’s a fan favorite and one of our winners for sure!

Spicy Thai Chicken Panini

This sandwich is a true home run if you’re looking for something kind of sweet, kind of spicy, and full of flavor.

We don’t know how “Thai” the sauce on the chicken is, but either way, we love it. The chicken pairs perfectly with the melted cheese and crisp lettuce on the French baguette. So good!

Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap

This is not your basic Caesar Salad Wrap – and we love that about it.

This wrap is packed with fresh romaine, tasty grilled chicken, grated parmesan and a slightly spicy Caesar dressing. The mild kick from the dressing really takes this wrap to the next level.

We highly recommend this one!

Mediterranean Wrap

If you like Greek salads, you’re definitely going to be a fan of this wrap!

It has super fresh-tasting veggies with some delicious feta cheese – and everything’s betta with feta.

This is a great option if you’re looking for something a little bit lighter, and our only wish is that the feta was crumbled instead of in blocks.

Our Recommendation: Don’t get this one warmed up so you can get that nice crunch of the fresh vegetables with every bite!

Turkey Club

Even though this is called a “club”, it’s just a turkey panini will all the ingredients you would typically find in a stacked club sandwich.

This is a solid, middle of the road menu item – basic, but done well. We recommend this one to our less-adventurous sandwich eaters!

Chicken Avocado Wrap

As avocado lovers, we had high hopes for this wrap, but we just weren’t super impressed.

The chicken was fine, the ratio of ingredients was okay, but nothing about this wrap grabbed us to get it again.

Chicken Tzatziki Wrap

If you’re a big fan of tzatziki like us, you might find this wrap to be a bit of a disappointment too.

The tzatziki is a bit too thick and lacks that traditional cucumber/garlic flavor we look for. This wrap was fine but fell a bit flat for our taste!

Turkey and Brie Wrap

This is truly the only menu item that we tried that was just…bad.

When you warm up the wrap to melt the brie, the lettuce wilts, but when the wrap is cold there’s just a poor cheese to turkey to lettuce ratio.

Just skip this one, please.

Note: We suggest getting all of these items warmed up unless otherwise specified!

So, next time you’re at the AIC and are looking for a good wrap or sandwich, go try out some of our favorites – we know you’ll enjoy them just as much as we do!

Cover | All photos provided by Julia Sheehan.

Self-Declared Pizza Connoisseur & Designated Champagne Popper
Boston-based twenty-something who's a self-proclaimed Bloody Mary connoisseur and Billy Joel karaoke aficionado.