This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Want to know how to be the ultimate girl boss? These five podcasts are the best for your daily dose of inspiration. Listen and learn ladies!

1. Often Ambitious

The Often Ambitious Podcast is hosted by Erika Sheffer and Lindsey Plevyak, two ultimate girl bosses. Erika Sheffer is a business mentor, digital marketing strategist, and fashion/beauty influencer. Lindsey Plevyak is a professional photographer, visual content creator, and works specifically in aesthetic branding. Together these two ladies have outstanding experience in the business world as female entrepreneurs.

Their episodes range from discussing how to improve your business, or personal relationships. Often Ambitious can remind girls of their strengths and that it’s okay to not always be ambitious and need some help motivating yourself. This podcast will make you want to begin that project you’ve been pushing off within minutes of listening to it.

2. The Angie Lee Show

This is a podcast created by life coach, business strategist, and entrepreneur who by the name of Angie Lee. The goal of her podcast is to “breathe confidence” into young women who want to make money doing what they love. She began by focusing on her profession, which was health and fitness, however her episodes have evolved into general entrepreneurial advice.

The Angie Lee Show focuses on building personal strength and then translating that into your business. Her episodes range from 10 minutes to 1 hour and 10 minutes depending on the topics. She encourages young females to get started on achieving their goals. This podcast is a great way to start your day!

3. The Influencer Podcast

The Influencer Podcast is with Julie Solomon, a New York Times bestselling publicist and social media marketing expert. Her episodes focus on how to build your personal brand through using behind-the-scene techniques. Each episode features a special guest with a specific expertise in marketing and brand building.

4. Confessions of a Girl Boss

This is a perfect podcast for aspiring girl bosses; it’s evident in the name. The show is hosted by two girls, Chrissy and Paige. Chrissy runs a business called Pretty on Paper Co. and she avidly posts about her planning obsession on Instagram. Paige is the face behind Creating and Co. a lifestyle blog in which she runs.

Both successful ladies have experience in turning their passions into successful jobs/businesses. Their podcast is a series of episodes explaining their journeys and radiating the perfect girl boss inspiration.

5. Style Your Mind

Last, and certainly not least, is a podcast that focuses on building yourself up before you build your business. Cara Alwill Leyba is an author and life coach. She’s the creator of The Champagne Diet blog. Her podcast is meant to inspire young women to become whom they’ve always wanted to be. Cara’s podcast will make you view certain aspects of life differently. This is a necessity for all girl bosses and just girls in general.

Freshman at Bryant University | Makeup Enthusiast | IG: @alexandriaiacoviello
Kim Flynn

Bryant '19

Fan of puppies and Starbucks. Avid koozie collector. You can usually find me with my shoe untied.