5 Beach Accessories Every Spring Breaker Needs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

1. A beach hat- A hat for the beach is so important. Whether it’s to elevate your look or to hide your face from the sun, here are a few of our favorite options. 

Fedora: To try something trendy go for a fedora.

Floppy: Try a hat like this for a classic look

Baseball hat: bring your favorite baseball hat along for a more sporty look

2. A cover up- Cover ups will help you feel more comfortable going from the room to the pool and will protect you from the sun when you need some coverage. Also, let’s face it, they help you look fabulous! Some great places to shop for cover ups: TJX Stores, Asos.com, Victoriasecret.com, Forever21.com

3. Sunglasses– Going to the beach of the pool without sunglasses is out of the question. Keep your eyes protected from the sun and cover up the dark circles from your night of partying on the beach with one of these to die for pairs.

Aviators- Go for a classic look with the Ray-Ban aviator!

Dramatic- Or go for a trendier look like these cat eye glasses by Tory Burch.

4. Beach bag- We all need a beach bag to store our magazines, Kindle, cover ups, towels, and wallet, so why not make it a very cute one! Shopbop.com, Billabong.com and Target have funny and eye-catching bags for sale that won’t break the bank!

5. Sunscreen!! Sunscreen is the most important accessory you can bring on spring break. While we all love getting a tan, protect yourself from harmful rays and sunburns that can damage your skin forever. The closer to the equator, the more dangerous the sun!

Coppertone Sport Lotion – Stays on even when you’re sweating on the beach – $9.00 – $10.00

Coppertone Tanning Continuous Spray – A spray-on option for those who don’t like to rub in their lotion, and it helps you get nice and tan! – $9.00 – $10.00

Neutrogena Clear Face Liquid Lotion Sunblock – $10.49