danielle macinnes IuLgi9PWETU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
danielle macinnes IuLgi9PWETU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The 2nd Week of Classes as Told by the Bachelor

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Ladies, this is the final syllabus of the night. Please take a moment and say your goodbyes (to this easy week of adjustment).  The 2nd week of school is like the night after the first rose ceremony. You thought it was all fun and games, but you are not here to make friends, you are here to get the A. Some people will need to send themselves home and some will make it to the final (rose). This is going to be the most dramatic second week of classes in college history.

Monday

Your day starts with you dreading your 8am class, with the professor that you hate, but then you see that your BFF has transferred into the class.

But that immediate excitement is evaporated when you realize that you didn’t do any of the assigned readings.

Your excitement is reinstated when you realize you can take a break from the reading that again may or may not happen to watch the Bachelor (because Bachelor Ben is too fine not to)

Then you remember that you have a 5 page essay due tomorrow and you have to reach a word count. 

Tuesday

It’s finally time to start picking groups for those dreaded group projects. You pull out your best smile and try to sell yourself in the best way that you can in an effort to try and get a group (date) that won’t involve crying or you doing all the work.

You walk into your next class and realize that the Professor was actually serious about the no laptop in class policy and you wonder how long you can go with out being on Pinterest.

Yah, you only lasted like an hour.

Wednesday

Its Hump day, and you’re so close, yet so far. Can you make it? Not sure, so you come up with a backup plan in case school doesn’t really work out.

But, alas, it is snowing outside, so guess what It is a snow day! The President of your school has graced you with the world’s greatest gift, because who could ever make it through a full week of school without a little break.

Using this snow day to your full advantage, you decied to go to the gym for the one time that you will actually have motivation to go, full workout Barbie Mode.

Thursday

Back to reality, and it’s the first presenation and you’re in the front of the class, but you really have no idea whats going on so you decide to wing it.

Today just hits you hard, and all you need is to take a nap and call your mom.

But then that just makes you more home sick and you also think about the fact that you have to do Connect Homework, a CIS case, all while trying to catch up on all of Greys Anatomy before the new season starts.

So in the end, you just forget it all and hang with your girls.

Friday

The last class is dissmed and you surived one day without a mental breakdown and now you have the weekend to celebrate and catch up on all the sleep that you lost this week. 

But you realize it’s going to start all over again on Monday.

Only 10 more weeks to go!